Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Spaceship/Time Machine/ Telescope..

Hey internetters.... lol

Just posting a little on my Telescope/spaceship/time machine,
and a picture or two of it. :-)

It is a Meade DS-2114ATS-LNT 114mm 4.5" AutoStar Computer GoTo Altazimuth Reflector Telescope. found Here..

My Mother bought it for me for this past Xmas ('08),
ever since i was little, she would always try to have at least one Big gift, amongst all the others,
and to this day.. ( almost 29 years later), She still does it. I could write you a book on her,
but that's for another time, another place m'friends. lol But She is an angel, and i love her. <3

so This is my new joy,
<3 <3 <3

I have spent many hours with this telescope already so far,
and a whole lot more to come.
It is such a joy to be able to go out and find any heavenly body we choose...
and then to be able to zoom in on it!! :D

sometimes.....
when staring at the moon through it with my 9mm eyepiece,
it feels like i am hovering or floating above it, just watching it all. lol
like as if i was in a spaceship looking out the windows. lol
i feel like a kid again with all this. lol :)

Peace Love n Clear Skies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment