Monday, March 16, 2009

Brrrrrrrrr...... but its ok...... lol



I was outside last night for hours....
I set up the scope around 6 or 7.. while Venus was still up in the sky,
and my friend and i looked at her for awhile, it was still light out.

by the time i brought the telescope inside,
it was like 3 or 4 am. lol :P

it got c c ccoollldddd after awhile..(see the car? lol) but... i had tea, and herbs and stuff to keep me warm, so i didnt think about the cold much,
but i did start shivering allot by the time i came in,
thats what made me come in. lol

<<<<---------------------<< Here is a Moon shot from last night, Im still only using my primitive method of holding my camera (Sony Cybershot) up to the eyepiece of the telescope. lol I will get the proper gear for all this stuff one of these days. lol


I also watched M42 for a good hour or so... Ill have to make a sketch, as i cant get pics of it yet,
but it is beautiful!! <3


then I watched Saturn for a long time last night also, I didnt get any pics.. ( still difficult with my method) lol..
and I dont have a Barlow yet, as soon as i get that, it will be sweet!! lol :P

Sirius and Arcturus and many others were also viewed,
so beautiful..
I think when we look at them, and actually see them as they are ( Stars, Planets, nebulae, etc)...
it is like making contact with them... in a way.. lol
tis a beautiful thing.



Thanks for checking this out. ( if anyone is even checking it out?!) haha :P

I got some cool stuff to post up. (about the Universe) woohoo!! lol :P

Peace , Love, and Clear Skies!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment