Saturday, March 14, 2009

Greetings ~



(Above: a couple of my first Moon pics through the smaller, 25mm Eyepiece)
Hello everyone,
this is my first astronomy blog,
i am an amateur , but have been interested my whole life,
i just got my first (real) telescope for Xmas, a 5 inch Meade reflector with autostar,
so i have been playing around with it, i still need some attachments, for pictures,
but i can still take moon pics, and i dont have a barlow yet, but soon ill have one,
(to double the strength of each eyepiece,
i currently have a 25mm and a 9mm eyepiece.

I will share what few pics come out 'good'. lol
Id just like to use this space to keep my obeservations,
and to help me learn,
and maybe someone else can learn from a wannabe astronomers mistakes.. or not../ lol

Thanks for reading/looking. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment